Friday, October 12, 2012

DAILY BLESSINGS





DOING WORDS AKA VERBS


                Proverbs 8: 34 & 35:

                34:  Blessed is the man who listens to Me, watching daily at My gates, 
                       waiting at the posts of My doors.
                35: For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the Lord.

                If we are to be blessed today. If we are to find God's favor today, 
                here are a few doing words:
               1. LISTEN TO HIM
               2.WATCH DAILY
               3.WAIT FOR HIM
               The Word promises us that we would be blessed! 
               The Word also says, we will obtain favor from the Lord!
                
               Today, pause for a moment and let us ask ourselves these questions:
               1. Am I listening to Him....present continuous tense! 
                   Or am I listening to the world?
               2. Am I watching daily at His gates.....a daily event! 
                   Or do I watch for Him in season only?
               3. Am I waiting for Him.....Or am I so impatient and independent that 
                   I do not need Him in my  life?
               

No comments:

Post a Comment